Instructions for making spicy grilled ribs2023-02-24
Spicy grilled ribs, tender meat soaked in spices, served with hot rice is delicious. To make this dish you need to prepare:
Ingredients: (4 people eat)
– 1kg ribs.
– 1 tablespoon chili powder soup.
– 1 tablespoon chili sauce soup.
– 1 tablespoon minced fresh chili soup.
– 1 tablespoon minced garlic soup.
– 2 tablespoons vinegar soup.
– 5 tablespoons of soupe ketchup.
– 3 tablespoons of fish sauce soup.
– 4 tablespoons of yellow sugar soup.
– 2 tablespoons chopped onion head soup.
– half a bowl of filtered water.
– less flour.
– little fish sauce, sugar.
Photo: Spicy grilled ribs
– Wash the ribs with a little salt and vinegar to remove the bad smell. Then rinse briefly with boiling water and then boil the meat until soft.
– Take out the ribs to drain and marinate with the ingredients in part 1. For the ribs to absorb really well, you need to marinate for at least half a day, preferably overnight.
Grill ribs at 180°, about 15 to 20 minutes. Just need the ribs to be golden, because when boiled, the ribs are already cooked.
– The remaining water and ingredients in the ribs marinade bowl pour into the small pot. Mix some filtered water and tapioca flour to get a little viscous sauce. Drop the white onion head into the island until fragrant. Taste a little more fish sauce and a little sugar for flavor.
– Arrange the ribs on a plate, pour the sauce over and enjoy.
This spicy grilled rib dish can be used as the main dish in daily meals, or can also be a snack. Wish you success!